Have you all heard about rendang? I heard from the news that this is one of the most delicious food in the world. Have you all taste it? Not yet? why dont you make it yourself. I hope you guys have the ingredients there because we need a lot of spices and herbs to make it. ^__^ So, let’s do it then…
Before we cook, here is some tips to make Rendang :
– Rendang Meat is much better served if the meat is tender. To be easy meat soft, try to boil the meat first and then crushed it.
– You need to be patient because we need a lot of time to make it. I prefer to make it in a big portion since once you make it, the expired date of rendang is quite long. About 3 months without any ‘preservative’ things. But, if you find it already in different taste before 3 months, just throw it away (^-^)v (#peace)
Meat Rendang Recipe Ingredients:
– 500 gr of beef, cut into pieces about 3 cm long
– 1000 ml thick coconut milk
– Coconut milk 1000 ml liquid (coconut milk 3 eggs and liquid from coconuts)
– Serai 2 sticks, crushed
– Kaffir lime leaves 5 pieces
– 1 sheet of turmeric leaves, torn
– Acid kandis 2 pieces
– Red chilli 250 grams
– 4 cloves garlic
– 10 grains of red onion
– Ginger 1 cm
– 2 cm turmeric
– Galangal 4 cm
– Salt to taste
How to Make Rendang Meat:
->> Boil the liquid coconut milk, lemongrass, lime leaves, turmeric leaf, tamarind, spicescooked until it boiled.
->> Insert meat that had been cut into pieces, and cook again until thick coconut milk.
->> Enter the thick coconut milk then cook it with a low heat. Cook until almost dry. Stir until browned and greasy rendang.VOILA !
The result? it should be like this :
So guys ! If you made it share with us ! hahaha ^__^ [aci]
Follow our twitter for more update @ohfpi ^__^ gracias !